Maintenance Engineer required from a mechanical, electrical or multi-skilled background. The role is based in Chorley on a 4 on / 4 off, days and nights shift pattern.
Our client is a market leading Manufacturing organisation based in Chorley.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will be a Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer who is able to working on the required continental shift pattern. This position will be based in Chorley and other travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand and now require additional engineers.
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Electrical maintenance work, wiring and repairs.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for this position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance to Chorley to work on a Continental, 4 on /4 off day and night shift pattern:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased, or multi-skilled.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
- Able to work alone on a wide range of equipment or as part of a team.
£34,000 to £38,000 plus benefits.