ACS are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join the Liverpool office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be given a varied work load in contentious and non-contentious matters, with a particular focus on Claimant work.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing an active tribunal caseload.
- The opportunity to undertake Tribunal Advocacy.
- Assist the Head of the Department with more complex matters, relating to both Claimant and Respondent work.
- Advise on Settlement Agreements and non-contentious matters, such as Contracts of Employment.
- The role is client facing, providing you with the opportunity for significant client contact.
- Assist in servicing the team’s business clients and maintaining those relationships.
- Opportunities to contribute to business development.
Requirements of the candidate include:
- NQ Solicitor or Solicitor with 1 - 2 years PQE.
- Previous experience in Employment Law and competent in this area.
- Approaching qualification, but have significant experience in Employment Law.
- Enthusiastic, organised and driven nature.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with clients.
Successful candidates may have to undertake a competency based assessment at interview stage.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.