Solicitor - Company Commercial
An experienced Company Commercial Solicitor is sought by our client law firm in a lovely area of Dorset to work under a Partner and Head of Commercial Services.
You will ideally have 5 years experience of handling a caseload of company commercial work to include:
- Company and Business sales and purchases;
- Contract drafting;
- Private equity and investment documentation;
- Shareholders agreements and disputes;
- Share capital restructuring;
- Employee share option and other incentive schemes;
- Business start ups and business succession planning.
You will run your own caseload delivering high quality legal services and will contribute to and assist with all future developments. The role will also include:
- File Management and administration;
- Marketing (Initiate, develop and participate in promoting the firm);
- Achieving of billing and chargeable hours targets;
- Staff Management (Managing and leading a team essential);
- Development of yourself and the department.
This is a full time permanent position and the firm offer a competitive salary which is dependent on experience as well as benefits and an open and friendly working environment.