Paralegal - Real Estate Finance
A Paralegal is sought by this top law firm to join their Real Estate Finance Security team in Exeter. The team acts for Registered Providers, Lenders, funders, institutional investors and security trustees.
Due to growth the firm seek a new team member to play a vital role specifically dealing with extensive property due diligence, preparing property conditions precedents and drafting Certificate of Title.
Person Specification for this role:
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files independently;
- Strong client focus with excellent communication skills;
- Drive and enthusiasm and a strong team player;
- Methodical, disciplined and organised.
- Experience and Qualifications required:
- Paralegal experience or part qualified CILEX;
- Experience in residential property, property development or security work, ideally with housing clients;
- Excellent academic record.
- Property due diligence aspects of residential and mixed development sites and social housing in relation to acquisition and putting them into Charge;
- Assisting with Title reviews for property transfers and stock rationalisation;
- Assisting with property aspects of large scale capital markets issues and large scale loan refinancing for RP clients;
- Running smaller charging transactions and running own files;
- Assisting the team and liaising with clients on property and title issues;
- Acting for funders on approval and consents to various legal documents entered into by borrowers;
- Assisting with other Housing and Regeneration work;
- Legal Research;
- Active participation in marketing and business development;
- Building and maintaining client relationships;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
- Participating in firm wide and departmental training sessions.
This is a great opportunity to join a top law firm with good quality work with a Career Development Framework to develop your skills and experience. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits for this full time permanent position.