Performance Marketing Executive
We are looking to grow our performance marketing team with a Performance Marketing Executive who will play a key role in supporting the management of paid social and paid search channels, both within the UK and internationally. The ideal candidate is analytical, takes initiative and is interested in getting involved in the world of digital marketing, especially within a fast-growing e-commerce company.
- Support the day-to-day management of our search and social advertising agencies with multi-million-pound budgets across multiple territories
- Analyse and report efficiently on campaign performance and work with the Head of Acquisition to ensure monthly acquisition KPIs are achieved
- Manage the on-going creative processes to keep social ads refreshed and engaging
- Develop ideas for ad copy, landing page and creative A/B tests on regular basis to drive higher efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to scale, test and grow revenue
- Highly analytical
- Degree from a top tier University
- Self-motivated and uses initiative
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Facebook Advertising or Google Ads is advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Central Fitzrovia office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch & drinks on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine