We are looking for an experienced Claims handler to join a busy, expanding insurance company based in Nottingham City Centre. The successful Claims Handler needs to have excellent self-organisation and be able to work under pressure. Working as part of a team is an essential part of the role as well as being able to prioritise their own work load.
- Handling incoming phone queries and disputes
- Dealing with correspondence for existing and new claims
- Referrals and liaison with Underwriters
- Instructing & dealing with Loss Adjusters
- Handling claims and maintaining computer records
- Review and request claim payments as required
A minimum of 1 years’ experience required from a broker background of personal lines / household claims. Certificate in Insurance preferred.
- Able to think laterally and work around problems Flexibility
- Be a self starter
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to thrive in a small company
- Able to challenge constructively
- Able to be creative, energetic, but professional
Takes absolute accountability for meeting targets Personal desire to provide the best service to customers
Holidays - 25 per annum plus all bank holidays in addition.
Should you be an experienced Claims Handler looking for a new challenge, this friendly insurance company that offers lots of opportunity for enthusiastic employees, could be your perfect next move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86531991