Assistant Management Accountant - Operations (Manufacturing & Logistics)
Eurocell Plc are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent vacancy for an Assistant Management Accountant to strengthen our existing Operations (Manufacturing and Logistics) Finance Team.
This is a vibrant and exciting team, which requires someone with enthusiasm and tenacity, coupled with exceptional attention to detail. Where you are up to within your professional qualification isn't as important as your drive and enthusiasm, as we are looking for someone to grow with us, but any previous accountancy experience within the manufacturing sector could be a distinct advantage. You will require solid MS Excel experience, as the role includes vast reporting and data manipulation. We are a rapidly expanding Stockmarket listed Plc, and can demonstrate a structured career path for the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of all daily and weekly reporting for Operations
- Daily KPI reports
- Analysis of labour cost reports
- Raw material usage (including use of recycled materials) reporting
- Assisting with month end management accounts preparation, including prepayments and accruals
- Purchase ledger support for queries, including GRNI accrual
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations, including investigation of unreconciled items.
- Assisting with the preparation of month end stock reporting
- Monitoring and control of capital expenditure for Operation
- Administration of the capex approval process, including ensuring appropriate approval
- Capex reporting, including asset additions, own work capitalised and assets under construction
- Monitoring spend versus budget
- Validation and release of standard cost updates, including new products and extensions / amendments to existing products
- Other compliance such as external and internal audit information requests, and Office for National Statistics reporting
Key Skills / Experience:
- Applicants should be studying for a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong MS Excel skills; to include V and H lookup and data manipulation
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is not essential, but could be an advantage
- Previous SAP experience is not essential, but could be an advantage
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance - 3x Annual Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Study support
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer-centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Eurocell are an equal opportunities employer.
Keep in touch with us - Follow us on;
Facebook - @eurocellcareers
Twitter - @eurocellcareers
LinkedIn – Eurocell Plc
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86531671