Finance Director | West Midlands | Competitive Salary, six-figure package
Seymour John are working with a growing SME business that are looking to recruit a Finance Director. The Finance Director will oversee and direct the company’s financial operations. Reporting to the CFO and responsible for management, financial and statutory reporting, financial planning & analysis, and transactional finance teams.
We are looking for a candidate who either has experience working in a PE environment, or has a strong desire to get experience of working in a PE backed organisation. We anticipate that this is an ideal role for someone ready for their first Finance Director position, with the support and mentorship of an experienced CFO.
The business is highly acquisitive and will continue to grow at pace over the next few years.
The Finance Director will be responsible for a team tasked with the following:
- Statutory annual and quarterly reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Management reporting, commercial analysis and business partnering
- Treasury, tax and audit
- Transactional finance teams
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant ideally trained in practice (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience in industry in a financial reporting or group accounting position
- Experience in a business-facing, commercial finance or business partnering role is desirable
- Excellent management and leadership skills, having previous experience of managing a sizable and diverse team
- Excellent work ethic and dedication with a strong desire to work in a private equity backed business
- Strong understanding of first-class processes and practices and continuous improvement to systems
For further information regarding this role contact Simon Lowe at Seymour John Limited - 07885458241-
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86529784