Water Treatment/Mechanical Building Maintenance Technician
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider as a Water Treatment/Mechanical Building Maintenance Technician on one of their flagship sites in London. Covering PPMs and reactive maintenance, water treatment, cooling tower maintenance and general mechancial and electrical building maintenance.
The Client is a leading FM service provider looking to add a qualified Water Treatment/Mechanical Building Maintenance Technician with commercial maintenance experience to their team in London to carry out PPMs and reactive maintenance, water treatment, cooling tower maintenance and general mechancial and electrical building maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance
- Water treatment
- Closed water systems
- Cooling towers
- Air Conditioning
- AHUs, FCUs, VAVs - Filter Changes etc.
- Tap Temperatures
- AHUs, FCUs etc.
- Plantroom maintenance
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in Water Treatment
- Be experienced in closed water systems and cooling towers
- Work well as part of a team
- Have building maintenance experience
- Have experience in commercial building maintenance
- The salary for this role is £35K - £38K
- Career Progression
- Competitive Package
- Paid holidays
- The chance to work on a flagship contract
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86528749