Primary Class Teacher, St Mary's, Grimsby
Y2 Teacher for St Mary's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy, Grimsby
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Based at: Saint Mary's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy, Grimsby
Position: Year 2 Class Teacher (Temporary Maternity Cover)
Start date: September 2019
NQTs welcome to apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Multi Academy Trust. St Thérèse of Lisieux CMAT is one of four newly created Catholic Multi Academy Trusts (CMAT's) in the Diocese of Nottingham, which provides consistent, proactive and high-quality support to all staff within our care.
St Mary's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy is a vibrant, friendly school with a commitment to ensuring all children reach their full potential both academically and socially.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, hardworking and shares our high expectations. The academy encourages all pupils to be the best they can be and to strive for success in all they do in their lives. We are seeking a forward-thinking class teacher who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. Regardless of what point you are at in your career and whatever your aspirations may be, our school can support you to achieve them.
The successful candidate will:
* Support the Catholic ethos of the school (you do not need to be a practising Catholic)
* Have a passion for teaching and learning
* Be dynamic and creative in order to be able to engage, inspire and challenge all learners to achieve their best.
* Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, with an ability to track pupil performance in order to drive standards and ensure good pupil progress.
* Be committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour.
* Be highly organised and flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work well as part of a team.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* Enthusiastic children
* A team of helpful, hardworking and enthusiastic professionals.
* A well-resourced Academy.
* A strong commitment to continuing professional development and opportunities to contribute to the on-going development of the school.
* Nurturing support
* Supportive governors.
* Positive engagement with other academies within our Multi Academy Trust and the wider community.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please contact our recruitment partner, Jessica Galvin on 0114 217 1556 or to request an application pack.
The deadline for application forms is Wednesday 22nd May at 12.00 noon.
Interviews will take place on Friday 24th May 2019
(Observing shortlisted candidates in their existing school may take place during w/c 13th May in the afternoon)
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86528751