Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Central Employment are working exclusively alongside a global digital media and advertising organisation in the North East. Due to planned growth in the digital media arm of the business, they have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant to join their new business team.
Purpose of the Digital Marketing Consultant
The Digital Marketing Sales Consultant is a customer-facing, field-based sales role that involves prospecting, consulting and closing new business proposals to clients across a suite of digital marketing services, including media advertising products, Search, Social, Website builds, SEO, etc.
The Digital Marketing Sales Consultant will work closely with a dedicated Marketing Expert to retain their clients and help grow monthly revenues.
The role will have a heavy element of sourcing and qualifying leads, setting appointments through referrals from the local sales teams or self-prospecting, and preparing propositions to deliver to customers.
- Intelligent, engaging and driven
- Motivated and proactive
- Target driven
- Professional and commercially minded
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of B2B digital and/or digital marketing sales
- Demonstratable experience of delivering new clients and revenues
- Experience of Google AdWords or related accreditations
- Degree in digital marketing/marketing desirable but not essential
Skills and Abilities
- Able to manage client relationships and retain clients over a long period of time
- Able to embrace new technologies, and a desire to familiarise with relevant product qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Display an interest and passion in digital media
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86527229