Junior Design/Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Do you have a basic underdstanding of piping design? Are you looking for the chance to travel with projects across the world?
Rare opportunity on offer for someone looking to join a growing business that will continuously train and develop you, offering a pivotal role within the company's expansion plans.
Are you familiar with Stress Analysis? Have you used either Plant3d or Caesar2?
This rapidly expanding industry leader, specialise in industrial chemical cleaning industry, operating through Mainland Europe with regular worldwide projects. They specialise in power plants, petrochemical and biomass plants. Due to a continuous growth within the business they now require an additional engineer to join their design team.
In this role you will be trained and developed continuously, into becoming an industry specialist. You will be seeing a project from design through to commissioning, working alongside senior engineers within the business. You will be involved with process and flow diagrams, 3d modelling, stress analysis and quotations. Once you have finished the project, you will oversee the commissioning onsite along with a senior engineer and the client.
This role would suit an engineer that has had some exposure to piping design and stress analysis, as product training will be offered from day one.
* Junior Mechanical Design/Project Engineer (10-20% Overseas travel)
* Piping Design and Stress Analysis
* 3D Modelling, Process and Flow Diagrams, Stress Analysis
* Full Product Training and Development
* £30'000 - £32'000 (OTE £40k Inc Overseas allowance) + Training, Development, Car, International Travel, Expenses, Laptop, Phone and Excellent Benefits
* Design/Project Engineer
* Mechanical/Chemistry Engineering Graduate
* Has had exposure to some form of piping design and/or stress analysis
* Wants to become an industry specialist
* Is happy to travel overseas to commission projects.