Lead Hardware Engineer
Lead Hardware Engineer - £50-65,000
Atlas IT Recruitment are currently looking for a Lead Hardware Engineer to join our client based in Rochester, Kent.
As a Lead Hardware Engineer, you will be joining one of the largest globally renowned Aerospace and Defence organisations to assist with the technical leadership for multiple projects. Some of the products you can expect to work with are Helmet Mounted and Head-up display, Mission Computing, Flight Control and Active Inceptor.
The successful candidate will have experience and expert knowledge within the following:-
- Digital and analogue electronic technologies
- Understanding of both product design and project control
- Technology identification and reuse strategies
- Requirements management
- Design analysis
- Functional partitioning and configuration management
- Verification & validation including EMC
My client are looking for someone who is a self-starter, can manage a team of multiple engineers effectively, ability to peer review, identify risks and how to manage them, as well as this the below will put you at an advantage:-
- Mentor graphics expedition enterprise toolset
- Analogue simulations such as Simetrix or Spice
- Timing designer tools such as Chronology
- Working knowledge of system development tools such as MATLAB and Simulink
Salary wise, my client are looking to pay between £50-65,000 DOE as well as a great benefits package.
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, click the 'Apply' button along with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.