CNC Tool Room Engineer
An exciting oppurtunity has arisen for a Tool Room Engineer for a leading F1/Motorsport client.
As part of a team who pride themselves on their delivery, excellence and quality, your role as an experienced Toolroom Engineer will require you to have a wealth of knowledge in the following:
- CNC mills and lathes, with knowledge of machining to exact tolerances;
- Producing new and refurbished tooling and / or making improvements to tooling (both moulding and assembly or products);
- Developing new and innovative tooling to aid the manufacture;
- Carrying out model shop activities for the support of development samples and tooling for NPI;
- Experience working as a Toolroom Engineer, Toolroom Technician or a Toolmaker is a must;
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
CNC, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, Miller, CNC Turner