Green Cross is seeking experienced Carer's to provide excellent care to our service users in Hastings, Bexhill-On-Sea, Eastbourne, Polegate, Lewes, Seaford and all surrounding areas.
At Green Cross, we're flexible. You can choose to work full or part time hours, to fit around your schedule.Job Role of an Carer:
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as independently as possible.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.Skills & Opportunities and an Carer
The successful candidate will have the chance to improve their skill set with a range of free training programmes. These include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Infection Control and more.What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £8.50 up to £17.00 per hour
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Free Refresher Training
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £200 per successful referral *TERMS APPLY*
- 24-hour support through dedicated team
- Weekly Payments
- Full time/Part time work available
- Plenty of day/night work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Apply today and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!If you cannot apply online, please call us Green Cross are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.