Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - Alfreton - £25,000-£35,000
I am looking for the most impressive Assistant Accountants in the Midlands. I am currently recruiting an up and coming Assistant Management Accountant role within a large well known manufacturing organisation in Alfreton. You will be located at the Head Office will gain fantastic exposure working in a strongly sought-after Assistant Management Accountant role in which you will be given a lot of responsibility. There is plenty of room for progression in this role and company.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Management Accountants in conducting their duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with month end management accounts preparation, including prepayments and general accruals.
- Preparation of month end balance sheets reconciliations, investigating and resolving any differences.
- Preparation and distribution of all daily and weekly reporting for Operations including labour and wastage analysis.
- Assisting with stock analysis.
- CAPEX reporting.
- Standard costing.
- Compliance reporting.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Studying towards professional finance qualification is essential.
- Experience working in an Assistant Accountant position, ideally within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong cross functional communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
Salary and Package
Our client is offering a competitive salary package of up to £35,000 and study support for this position.