Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you want to join a friendly and inviting team? If so, we have the chance for you to join a highly respected motor retail dealership based in Oxford. As the Assistant Accountant you will receive a fantastic benefits package and the chance to further your automotive career experience. So, if you are looking to further your skill set and join one of the best brand's around apply today.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for: -
- Assisting in the creation of a variety of reports for internal customers
- Assisting in the production of monthly reports, and annual and related reports
- Preparing forecasts and budgets
- Reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting in control and distribution of all group finance income
- Providing information on trends and forecasts to a diverse customer base within the organisation
- Complying with all relevant financial accounting processes and procedures
As the successful Assistant Accountant, you will have a good all-round accounts knowledge, including previous experience of purchase ledger and account reconciliations. You will also possess excellent communication skills, be highly systems literate with intermediate MS Excel skills and experience using Kerridge & Pinnacle Dealer Management Systems.
To be considered for the Assistant Accountant role, Kerridge or Pinnacle system experience is essential.
When you join this multi award-winning automotive company as an Assistant Accountant, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- 23 days holiday
- Full training & development plan
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- A superb discounted car purchasing scheme
- Company pension scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
AutoTalent Recruitment have some of the very best job opportunities available and have a truly awesome list of clients that we work with. If you are a skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, one of our highly experienced Recruitment Consultants would like to have a chat with you.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we get, at times we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. Please be rest assured, we will never send your CV to a client unless we have your specific approval to do so. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact when suitable vacancies arise.