Trainee Cost Accountant - Bournemouth - £ competitive benefits
Our client - a market-leading equipment manufacturer based in Bournemouth - is looking to recruit a Trainee Cost Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with providing strategic insight into production planning and cost management.
- Assisting with developing and analysing actual labour, material, and overhead cost against budgets.
- Assisting with the completion of annual operating plan and monthly forecasts.
- Supporting the Cost Accountant with:
° Ensuring bills of material are accurate and up-to-date.
° Identifying and tracking cost savings to drive efficiencies.
° SQDC reporting
° Executing global inventory control processes
° Monthly variance tracking and analysis.
Skills and experience required:
- CIMA part-qualified or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- ERP knowledge including tables and structure.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive benefits and free on-site parking.