Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering with a Reputable business based in London in the search for a Financial Accountant. This is a temporary assignment so you will need to be immediately available to start.
As the Financial Accountant you will be supporting the Financial Controller in providing financial and management accounts.
- Preparation of month end accounts and review key process improvements.
- Support with the closure of year end accounts and the preparation of financial statements and annual report.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts.
- Provide and support budget management.
- Complete any financial analysis and data manipulation tasks.
- Attend management meetings, when needed and advise on accounting and budget monitoring issues.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Qualified or Finalist in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within a similar finance role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong Excel skills.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.