Assistant Management Accountant
A hugely successful, fast growing company with an instantly recognisable brand. Consisting of ambitious, passionate and dedicated team members, they have developed really positive working culture with plenty of scope for progression and professional development. Based in large, corporate offices in High Wycombe offering good public transport links and plenty of on-site parking.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, the primary objective of this role is to support in creating and managing all the company accounts ensuring accurate and detailed information, presentation of the information for month end reporting and compliance with legal accounting requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts, calculating accruals and pre-payments, making decisions and recommendations as appropriate
- Develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting as required.
- Continually improve monthly analysis as the business grows to ensure it remains relevant
- Preparation of accounting adjustments for a number of head office cost centres
- Obtain approval from the Financial Manager/Controller for the accounts
- Ensure the accounts comply with current financial regulations and meet the expectations of the audit process
- Maintain an accurate list of company assets, together with location, date of purchase, value at point of purchase and expected life in order to manage asset depreciation in line with legal requirements
We are looking for a progressive individual, ideally studying towards ACCA, or CIMA.