Communications and Digital Marketing Executive
Communications & Digital Marketing Executive
REED Business Support Crawley are currently recruiting on behalf of a professional organisation in the Crawley area for an experienced, and dynamic Communications and Digital Marketing executive.
The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing background specialising in communications including digital and social media platforms. You will be confident with strong market awareness and knowledge, eager to apply this to a new position.
What will you be doing?
As a Communications and Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of online articles and news announcements
- Maintaining marketing lists on company CRM system
- Monitor website, reviewing Google analytics results and SEO activity
- Identify areas for improvement across website and other digital platforms
- Maintain organisations social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist in monitoring effectiveness of marketing activities across the business
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous experience to expand upon this within a professional and expanding organisation.
- Opportunity for progression
- Reputable organisation
- Competitive market salary
- Permanent vacancy
If you believe that this position is the right role for you then please Apply Now