Reception Teacher - Catholic School in Islington Crouch Hill S
Reception Teacher - Catholic School in Islington (Crouch Hill Station)
A one form entry Catholic school in Islington, Central London are recruiting for Reception Teacher to start in September 2019. The school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted. This Primary School has a strong partnership between the school, local authority and the Catholic Diocese.
The school is walking distance from Couch Hill Station, Upper Holloway and Finsbury Park Stations.
Teaching Personnel's Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership provides bespoke staffing solutions to individual schools, school groups, clusters and multi-academy trusts across England and Wales.
Position type: Full-time
Pay: Main Scale pay
We aim to provide within our Catholic ethos:
A place where Jesus is a constant presence in our lives
Quality teaching and learning experiences, with high expectations of all staff and pupils.
The skills to equip pupils to become independent learners
Equality of opportunity for all to have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- Our school is routinely inspected by OFSTED and by the Diocese of Westminster to see the progress we are making.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- Minimum base pay of £140 per day
- CPD courses throughout the term (Team-Teach, Child Protection Training and The Prevent Duty)
- Specialist consultants (One consultant per Borough)
- Flexible work options; daily supply, long term, short term and intervention roles.
- Easy transition to daily supply (keeping the same pay rate)
At Teaching Personnel we offer a number of discounts (up to 85 %!) on courses which can help you with your development as a Teaching Assistant and aspiring Teacher or School Psychologist!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.