Are you a level 3 qualified teaching assistant or nursery nurse?
Are you looking for a new, exciting position to start after the Easter holidays?
Would you like term time only work?
Then apply today!
I am currently working with a one form entry school in Chesham who are looking to recruit a teaching assistant to work in their nursery and reception class. The ideal applicant will be level 3 or higher qualified.
Why this school?
- Close to Chesham station with car parking for car owners
- Term time only work
- Children who are eager to learn
- Could open up to a permanent position
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working 1-1 and in small groups with children in KS2
- Supporting the teacher in the classroom
- Providing lunch club cover
To be successful you will have:
- Level 3 CACHE or NVQ
- Experience working with children - preferably in a school setting
- An enhanced DBS - we can assist you with this
- Two childcare references
- Contracted with Hertfordshire county council - working with hundreds of schools in Hertfordshire
- Access to unique benefits, including 40% off cinema tickets and a huge range of high street discounts
- A dedicated, experienced consultant
- Over 20 years experience in the education sector
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on or send your CV to to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.