Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic Primary School Teacher who is based in the Blackburn area.
This role is to cover a maternity leave and it is due to commence in the new academic year (September 2019)
We are encouraging KS1 and KS2 teachers to apply for this role as the headteacher is flexible with the year group and it will be decided once the right candidate is found.
We are looking for a Primary Teacher who is:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Primary Teachers a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Alex at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.