We have partnered with a growing SME based in the Huddersfield area who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be take ownership of the management accounts, analysis and reporting, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting projects.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Support the Finance Director on a range of projects, including systems, M&A and analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounts and interpret financial data into meaningful reports
- Carry our internal audit and preparation of financial and compliance reports
- Management of the finance team covering AP and AR staff
- Interface with key stakeholders around the business
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) or Finalist
- First class communication skills and an ability to work with non-finance staff
- Able to work with autonomy in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent systems skills including Sage
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare and benefits package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.