Nursery Bank Staff required - Greenwich
*** Nursery Bank Staff ASAP - Greenwich***
Are you working in Childcare but looking for flexibility?We have what you are looking for!
Here at Daisy Chain Recruitment we are here to help you get work that suits all of your needs.
I am looking for qualified Childcare Nursery workers to join our growing team of Temporary workers. I am happy to speak to people who are looking for part-time or full-time hours/days.
I am currently working with a great range of fantastic nurseries in the Greenwich area and they are looking to take on staff who can help provide day to day support covering holidays, sickness or unfilled vacancies.
We can offer a great starting rate that will allow you to work the days that you want. The nurseries we work with in the Greenwich area offer great support while you work with them, the opportunity to learn new skills and procedures from multiple settings and to see how the life working in nurseries can be so rewarding.
Job Type / Category
- Provide overall safety and well-being of the children
- Build relationships with members of staff and parents to ensure you give the best care possible
- Support nursery staff with the daily running of the rooms
- Engage with the children during their activities to encourage learning in a happy environment
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Level 2 / 3 Qualified (required)
- Knowledge of the EYFS and legislation
- Minimum 6 months experience within a Nursery
- A great team player and ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Good communication with both consultant and Nursery setting.
- Use initiative and be proactive
- Be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if you do not have an up to date DBS already
- Flexible work patterns
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rate
- Complete control of your working life
- Learn new skills
- Opportunities to progress
- Holiday pay
*Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required*.