Supply Secondary Teacher - Weston Super Mare
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Secondary Supply Teachers to provide short-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Weston Super Mare area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Weston Super Mare
- Position - Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - ongoing supply cover to July 2019
- Position end date - July 2019
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience of working in a Secondary School Setting
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Secondary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behavior management