CAD Technician - £30,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to work for an ambitious company with a high standard of output. You’ll get to work on unique projects and events for interesting big brands and blue-chip companies.
Your primary focus will be drawing up construction plans for projects in various forms for the design, fabrication and installation teams. You’ll be working in a fun but hard-working environment with a diverse team of carpenters, apprentices, designers, project managers, technicians, producers and more.
The role requires you to:
- Produce CAD drawings in a consistent standard, to spec.
- Work up construction drawings for CNC or manual construction pieces and provide drawing packs for workshop build and on-site installation teams
- Manage the CAD library of stock items for accuracy of asset dimensions and current stock
- Maintain best practice with the Construction Manager to ensure all construction methods are consistent.
- Act as link between the creative, production and set departments to ensure any construction phase has all the relevant details required to meet the approved designs.
You’ll need to:
- Have solid previous experience in CAD using Vectorworks, or AutoCAD.
- Be extremely well organised and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Love going the extra mile to deliver outstanding results.
- Be keen, believe in self-improvement and learning new skills to further your knowledge so you can create accurate, timely, appropriate drawings fulfilling our production demands.
- Be fluent in English.
In return you'll be offered a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, 22 days holiday a year, a unique and fun working environment and the opportunity to work with some of the world’s premier brands.