Our client is seeking a Purchasing Administrator to help in their busy purchasing department. Hours of work - 10.00am - 4.00pm, Monday - Friday
- Place purchase orders to meet customer forecast requirements and negotiate best terms with the suppliers.
- Demonstrate strong direct relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain the supplier and product code lists.
- Daily communication with sales and marketing on customer demand and requirements.
- Ensure and maintain correct supplier details, contacts & pricing on all products and material.
- Manage and ensure goods are received in good order and placed in the correct holding area.
- Timely matching of invoices to GRN’s to accurately record costs.
- Manage and resolve any supplier queries or order anomalies relating to price and quantity variances.
Skills / Experience:-
- Experience in a purchasing administration roles.
- Demonstrate team working skills, with good levels of motivation.
- Good understanding of Excel.
- Attention to detail - accuracy.
- Determination and reliability.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.