A highly respected Financial Planning practice who provide specialist financial solutions are now delighted to be able to add to their team with the addition of a IFA Administrator to their office in the Nottingham area.
Working as part of a face paced, busy and very friendly team you will be supporting a team of Advisers alongside the Administration team. The successful candidates will be responsible for;
- Liaising with Companies/Providers to chase for client financial information
- Preparation of illustrations
- Chasing up Letters of Authority and liaising with product providers.
- Management of client database systems and internal intranet systems
- Production of reports by collating information from various sources
- Meeting preparation documentation
- Diary and email management
- Downloading Financial Services Wealth Accounts and client valuations
- Assisting with all aspects of the mortgage process and liaise with advisers, clients, lenders and solicitors
This is a progressive role and the ideal candidate needs to be computer literate with the ability to use all standard Microsoft products Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook to a good standard. You should be highly organised, able to work on your own initiative as well as follow instructions.
For further information, please don't hesitate in contacting one our specialist consultants on