I am excited to be partnering with a dynamic local organisation who are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant in a key role to support the Finance Manager with the provision of reports and analysis on core finance functions to add value and to be involved with the development and testing of new systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Report on Purchase Ledger statistics and KPIs
• Assist with day to day cash management
• Improve cash flow reporting and analysis
• Report on Sales Ledger statistics and KPIs
• Monthly reporting to be reviewed by Finance Manager
• Weekly value-adding analysis of debtors ledgers
• Facilitate with weekly and monthly cash flow reporting / forecasting
• Month end Debtor / Creditor reporting and analysis
• Facilitate with production, review and submission of group quarterly VAT return
• Value-added reporting as requested on ad-hoc basis
• Work with Finance Manager to resolve Purchase/Sales Ledger related system issues
• Continuous review of systems and processes to improve efficiency
• Provide quality service standards to all customers
• Identify and recommend system improvements
You will be a qualified accountant with (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with significant experience in reporting and analysis, advanced Excel skills and the aptitude to learn whilst demonstrating a proactive approach.
To apply, please email your CV to Laura Vatter or call for more information.