The Project Manager is responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects. Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
1. Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Project Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 4-6 years progressive management experience, including medium to large scale projects. PMP preferred. Skills/Experience
• Worked in a financial services background – preferably in Merchant Acquiring
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office tools
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.