Finance Business Partner
Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering with a well known business based in the Bristol area in the search for a Finance Business Partner. This is an interim assignment so you will need to be immediately available to start.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be reporting to the Finance Director and supporting with all aspects of the day to day running of the business. This is a key role and requires someone who is a good influencer and can truly add value to the business.
Key duties required:
- Produce accurate information on monthly management accounts, ensuring details of the business' status and growth
- Business Partnering to key clients and maintaining a strong working relationship
- Weekly reports on the business performance, understanding any challenges and implementing any ideas for improvement
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Develop and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Provide forward looking insight utilising experience of the past and utilising financial and business skills.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Qualified or Finalist in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within a similar finance role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good all round communication skills
- Produce reports with accurate complex information
- Work in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Good influencer
- Ability to build strong working relationships at Stakeholder level
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.