Job Title: English GCSE Lecturer
Pay rate: 23k-38k per annum
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Hertfordshire area.
Starting from September or possibly earlier, the colleges are looking for an outstanding English GCSE Lecturer able to teach Functional Skills as well who is motivated and committed to the success of their students.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good' with outstanding features, the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is also committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
· You will be delivering GCSE English & FS in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering English GCSE
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.