Do you have Sales Ledger experience and looking for Part Time work??
Then look no further!!
I am currently working on an opportunity for a client based in Cramlington, Newcastle.
The role would suit someone who is looking for part time hours around 15 to 18.5 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities "What you have to do"
Sales Ledger Management
* Set up of new customer accounts on finance system, including obtaining all necessary information required
* Customer invoice preparation and distribution, in accordance with agreed frequency and criteria
* Updating and reconciliation of monthly revenue records
* Liaising with external third-parties to obtain information necessary to accurately bill customers for services provided
* Liaise with the wider business to agree costs and resolve customer queries
* Maintenance of all relevant supporting schedules and documentation in relation to sales ledger
* Weekly extraction of invoicing data from LIMS system and importing into finance system
* Provision of support to Sales Ledger Manager with all tasks involved within the month-end reporting window
* General maintenance of sales ledger, to include liaising with credit control to identify and allocate customer receipts
Other Finance Duties
* Reporting to the Head of Finance on day to day work related issues and to work closely with other staff within the team and other parts of finance
* Ad-hoc administrative duties
* Provision of assistance to purchase ledger function, including processing of supplier invoices and dealing with supplier queries, as necessary
* Assistance with any other finance related tasks as may be necessary
* Provide support to Head of Finance with the provision of information to auditors
* To undertake any other reasonable duty, when requested to do so by an appropriate manager.
* Demonstrate on going competency against training plans and participate positively in CPD (continuous professional development) activities
Shortlisted CV's will be contacted in due course.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.