Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher - September 2019 PERMANENT
A Headteacher from a rated 'Good' school in Tankersley S75 is currently seeking a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a Y3/4 class on a full-time basis from September 2019. This role is to start on a temporary basis for the first term to then roll onto a permanent contract for the successful candidate.
We are seeking an individual who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons to meet the schools' high expectation of learning. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. We are happy to accept applications from Final Years Students, NQTs and experienced Teachers. Interviews and trials will begin after the May half-term.
- An individual who thrives on the daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills?
- An individual with excellent knowledge and prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the Lower KS2 curriculum?
- A teacher who upholds high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- A teacher with excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Looking for a permanent full-time placement in the S75 area to begin in September 2019?
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive daily rates of up to £180
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses
- Work flexibility to suit your needs
- Part-time and full-time roles available
- Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend - for you and your friend! (Limited time only)
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
- Interview support
If this sounds like the role for you, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Team on
Please note that Teaching Personnel has various roles within Primary Schools across Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield for September so do get in touch to find out more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.