Early Years Foundation Stage EYFS Class teacher Nursery
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Class teacher (Nursery)
Hours: Full time
Contracts: 1 Permanent Post; 1 Fixed-term temporary post (1 year)
Start date: September 2019
Salary: £25,000- £28,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated EYFS class teacher to join our innovative and exciting sign bilingual school starting in September 2019.
We would welcome applications from teachers with mainstream experience and qualified Teachers of the Deaf or Newly Qualified Teachers.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent teaching & class management skills
- Positive view of deaf children
- Good sign language skills (minimum BSL Level 3)
- Experience of curriculum management
- Secure knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- Must have
- Excellent classroom practice that displays creativity with the ability to make learning fun.
- The highest expectations for all children and want to make a difference.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others