Customer Service,Sales Assistants & Executives Required.
Are you employed in a customer facing environment? Do you have a love of the garden and outdoor living and have the gift of language? Are you working in a Garden Centre and would like to be involved in something exciting and new, away from the traditional model? Are you an established sales professional looking for a new challenge?
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you can answer positively to any of the questions above, we may have a position for you at a brand-new concept driven store retailing outdoor living products based in Whitstable. GARDEN X.
With innovation, quality, service, value and customer care at the top of our priority list you will be part of something exciting and new in an environment in which customers and employees feel both welcome and comfortable.
You will develop customer relationships through an understanding of our full range of products, making sure you are friendly and welcoming at all times.
Working for GARDEN X is about being professional, approachable, knowledgeable and helpful.
Essential qualities or skills
- Good energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent listening and communication skills and a friendly disposition
- Willingness to help and learn
- Ability to deal with a busy environment
- A good grasp of numbers under pressure
Beneficial experience or abilities
- Sales experience is advantageous, although training will be given.
- Passion for the outdoors or background in selling outdoor living goods.
- Customer service or sales employment history with a good track record
- GCSE C or above in Mathematics
Full and part time positions available.
Hours between 20 and 48 per week.
Up to £14 an hour according to age, experience and relevant track record.
Free parking on site, flexible working patterns and excellent career progression.
GARDEN X is an equal opportunities employer and we value our employees.