I am currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. This is working for a growing retail company based in East London close to Bethnal Green Street Station.
My client is a fast growing retail company based in East London. They were established couple of years ago and since have grown consistently year on year. With one office in New York, they are expanding very fast and now expect rapid growth in 2019.
Due to this expansion they are now looking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. This will be an initial temporary assignment for 6 months. The role will be based in their new offices in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Accounts Assistant, East London
Roles and Duties:
- Monitor accounts inbox for new documents and action as necessary
- Process purchase invoices into the accounting system
- Check bank account activity
- Provide general support to the accounts team
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview / start at short notice.
They must also have 2-3 years working knowledge of the roles and duties above.
- Time management skills and reliability
- Strong IT skills (Excel)
- Impeccable attention to detail and thoroughness
- Good communication
- Professional attitude
- Positive and self-motivated
The successful candidate will be paid between £13-15 per hour depending on experience.