Job title: Marketing Assistant
Wage: £5.25 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week / Monday - Friday
Course entry requirements: GCSE Maths and English with grades between A-C (4-9)
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
About the company:
Loaded Hype is an end-to-end marketing agency that provides both digital and offline services to achieve a client's business objectives.
We're proud to have a client list of exciting and successful businesses of all sizes.
With industries ranging from Off-Plan Property Investment to Hospitality and Retail to Recruitment, our portfolio allows us to have vast insight across multiple sectors.
Our services include:
- Social media strategy and delivery
- Content creation
- Graphic design
- Event management
- Web development
- Overarching strategy and consultancy
- PPC and SEO strategy
With over a decade of experience in both marketing and communications, the founders behind Loaded Hype are passionate about working with growing businesses to deliver exciting and game-changing campaigns that deliver results.
About the role:
Providing administrative and assistance in the production of industry-leading marketing campaigns for a range of clients in the retail, hospitality, property and recruitment sectors.
Support in the delivery of social media activity including:
- Monitoring social media content
- Scheduling social media content
- Engaging with key social media accounts to improve audience growth
- Proactive social media outreach
- Creating weekly reports for social media growth
Support in the delivery of marketing activity including:
- Updating website content
- Research and competitor analysis
- Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports
- Be involved in the planning and preparation of new campaign proposals and delivery
General team administration including:
- Updating production schedule calendar
- Updating event calendar
- Updating client CRM systems
- Supporting the mapping out of client campaigns
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have good communication skills
- Be organised, self-motivated and responsible
- Personable and approachable within a team environment
- A quick and ambitious learner that is willing to take on new challenges, offer new ideas to the business and be willing to go above and beyond for a client
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.