We are looking for an Ecommerce/Buy Online Coordinator to join our retail sales company - Mitsubishi Buy Online.
In this role you will support the delivery of the Buy Online strategy by maintaining the availability of vehicles and finance information on the platform, test the platform and work with our supplier to optimise the platform to deliver our goals and deliver a great user experience.
Working alongside a member of the development team, you will manage Buy Online support issues and ensure resolution in a timely manner. You will have a keen eye for detail and thrive for precision, which is paramount when syncing data and uploading new vehicle and finance information to the Buy Online platform.
You will also work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance of the Buy Online platform with any legal and regulatory requirements. Reviewing the user journey across all platforms and device types and recommending improvements is also a key part of the role.
Essential Requirements for the Role
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) - minimum C or above
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of report creation and management
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise duties and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent team player
- Excellent planner/organisational skills
Desirable Requirements for the Role
- Copywriting skills
- Retail/e-commerce experience
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Discounted car purchase & lease scheme
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Increased days holiday with length of service
- Life insurance
- Dining card & subsidised restaurant