Key Stage 2 Teacher - September 2019 part-time
KS2 Teacher - Part-Time (S70)
A 'Good' primary school in Barnsley (S70) is seeking a motivated and passionate KS2 Teacher a part-time position to start in September 2019. You will be initially based across Key Stage 2 and will provide the best possible learning experiences for pupils to fulfil their potential, and assist the school on their journey towards an 'Outstanding' status. The days on which you will work will be decided with the successful candidate and the Headteacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your profile and become a part of a well-established team of teachers. Both qualified (QTS) and newly-qualified teachers (NQT) are welcome to apply. If you would like to be considered for the upcoming interviews and trial then please read on:
You will be:
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching the KS2 curriculum
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships
- Strong management skills
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessment methods in KS2
- Looking for your next part-time long term role
- Living in or around the S70 area, or willing to travel
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £100 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, or someone else you know, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Team on
Please note that Teaching Personnel has various September roles within Primary Schools across Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield so do get in touch to find out more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.