Maths Teacher Required in North Devon
A maths specialist is required to undertake a full post for up to a term initially (until Christmas 2018) with strong potential for extension or even consideration for a permanent opportunity. You will need to be ready to start September 2019 and experience in teaching Maths up to Alevel.
Our school seek a strong subject specialist with energy to produce results. Experience of teaching to Edexcel syllabus would be very advantageous. Full or part time timetable could be considered.
As a Maths Teacher you will be expected to complete:
- Engaging and interactive Maths lessons to KS3, KS4 & KS5 (students study Edexcel GCSE)
- Full teaching responsibilities with regards to planning and preparing lessons
What you can expect as a Maths Teacher:
- Receive a higher daily rate reflective of the responsibility of the post
- Have flexibility (no lengthy notice periods)
- Access to longer term or even permanent opportunities within the school or within other schools with Teaching Personnel
If you are an Mathematics Teacher looking for a new encounter, have moved to the area and need to gain experience locally or just keen to get back into teaching after a spell of working outside of the industry we want to hear from you today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.