Trainee Compliance Assistant
Trainee Compliance Assistant
If you’re a stickler for detail and would embrace the opportunity to be part of a company that will truly support, reward and appreciate you – look no further!
Following comprehensive training, as a Trainee Compliance Assistant you’ll work closely with the Compliance Manager, completing regular risk and compliance routines and administration tasks, and providing support with regulatory reporting. You’ll help undertake internal audits, and provide support during the investigation of breaches, completing root causes analysis and making recommendations to prevent re-occurrence. You’ll also provide support in maintaining a robust compliance framework and help evolve compliance policies and procedure controls to help the company meet its regulatory obligations.
Who will I be working with?
Established for over 25 years, Staveley Head has become one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. The ambitious and rapidly expanding Group employs over 130 staff at offices in North Wales, conveniently located within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral.
The family run business has developed a rewarding culture that is fun and encouraging, and the team benefit from impressive office facilities that include onsite canteen facilities with a pool table, TV and an Xbox, providing a great space to relax during breaks.
As a Trainee Compliance Assistant what will I receive in return?
You’ll receive a starting salary in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 level dependent on experience, plus amazing benefits which include:
- Annual leave rising to 26 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Over 200 discounts on everything from travel and holidays to takeaways and meals out
- Free mobile phone insurance and exclusive savings on mortgage advice
- Free parking
- A range of healthcare benefits
- Pension scheme
- Access to Staveley Head Scholarship to gain funding for further education programs
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, from the company offices in Connah’s Quay (Flintshire, North Wales) which are within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral, and easy reach of the M56.
What will I need in order to be considered for this Trainee Compliance Assistant role?
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail with the ability to deliver verbal and written reports to staff at all levels
Although experience of working within insurance and / or a compliance environment would be highly desirable, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
All applications for this Trainee Compliance Assistant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86521595