Accounts Senior - Part Or Fully Qualified ACA Or ACCA (Practise)
We are a well-established and accredited firm of Chartered Accountants and Auditors based in Aldershot providing a comprehensive range of auditing and accountancy services to a variety of clients.Due to staff movement, we are seeking an experienced Accounts Senior - Part or Fully Qualified ACA Or ACCA, ideally with a previous background within practise.
We offer business and personal tax planning and advisory services to assist small businesses, large companies and individuals in the running of their business and tax affairs, across Surrey and Hampshire.
Working 9am to 5.30pm Mon to Thurs and 8.30am to 5pm Fridays, we offer an excellent salary of between £30K- £45K depending on experience and qualifications, plus a comprehensive benefits package including company pension, healthcare and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and on-street parking.
For the right candidate, we would look at individuals who are seeking part time or flexible hours, albeit full time is preferred.
Reporting directly to the Partners and working within an office of 8 staff, the role of Accounts Senior - Part or Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA is pivotal in the function and success of the business. The main duties of the role include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, companies, partnerships, societies and charities
- Providing tax advice and preparation of simple corporation tax computations
- Ad-hoc specialised financial reporting tasks, builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving excellent client service
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries
- Supports partners on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
- Can produce a well-supported piece of technical research
- Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents
- Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business
- Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal tax matters
- Travelling to client premises as required
- Achieving or exceeding assignment budgeted fees and profits and/or identifying reasons for non-achievement of budgets as appropriate
- Keeping senior management/engagement partner fully informed at all times of progress on jobs, in particular if there is likely to be an unplanned write off
- Carrying out review work on accounts and other assignments prepared by team members when required
To be successful for the role of Accounts Senior - Part or Fully Qualified ACA Or ACCA, it is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role as well as experience working for a Chartered Accountants or similar practise. Manual accounts experience is highly desirable and experience with an accountancy package such as QuickBooks or Sage would be advantageous, however training can be provided.
A varied level of experience within all areas mentioned is key, as is full driving license and vehicle in order to visit clients when required. In return we can offer an excellent career opportunity with a well-established firm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86520767