Fire and Security Installation Engineer
Fire and Security Installation Engineer required for leading commercial security and installation client based in the Oldham area. Specialising in the on-going maintenance and installation of security alarms across the North West.
Salary - £28,000 a year basic + End of year Bonus.
- Installing Security Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Fire Alarms and Extinguishers in line with current standards and customer requirements
- Managing workloads across the North West
- Providing technical support and advice to customers
- Respond to on demand and out of hours phone calls from Customers
- Working within a team environment as well as independently
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- £28,000 a year basis salary + End of year bonus
- Over time available at weekends to earn extra money
- Company Van which can be used for personal use within reason
- Training provided if necessary
- 25 Days Holiday a year plus bank holidays
What qualifications do I need?
- Technical background in Electrical Industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Installing Security Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Fire Systems
- A full UK Drivers Licence
- IT Literate
- Ability to plan and manage workloads across a geographical location.
Interested in the position? Click Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86518940