Exams Officer required for Secondary School in Barnsley
Your new school
Your new school is a Secondary School in Barnsley
Your new role
Your new role will see you:
- Being responsible for the School Exam Programme
- Submitting entries to external examination boards
- Arranging seating plans for exams
- Reviewing student needs for exams
- Arranging invigilators & scribes using SIMS to access timetables to see availability
- Using SIMS to input exam data, registers and access arrangement
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need a working knowledge of SIMS, and have worked in a similar setting before. Exams officer experience is preferable but not essential. You will have a passion for working in a school and around young adults. You must have an enhanced DBS or be willing to under go a DBS check. References will be taken.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and will have an assigned consultant who will be available 7 days a week 7am-10pm, to offer career advice and deal with any queries you may have. We also offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme- refer a friend or colleague for work with Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86514661