English Teacher - September Start
Are you an outstanding teacher of English with strong subject knowledge? Do you have the passion, energy and drive to join a vibrant school based in Wigan?
The position is for a September start and will cover twelve months of maternity leave.
* Competitive salary - Paid to Scale (subject to AWR)
* Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
* Excellent public transport links
* Free parking on site
Teaching English mainly to KS3 with some KS4
Driving performance within the classroom
Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
Managing behavior within the classroom
Communicating with parents and careers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
If you're interested in this English Teacher role in the Wigan area, please forward your CV or call: 01925 594203
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86513500