Gate & Barrier Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced Gate & Barrier Engineer to work from a depot based in West Yorkshire, completing PPMs, servicing, repairs and new installs of automatic gates and barriers throughout the Yorkshire area.
My client is a specialist in Door Access, Alarm Systems, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Automatic Gates, Barriers and Bollards, currently seeking an Engineer with over 2 years' experience in fitting and servicing automation products.
You will ideally have;
- CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 2 Industrial Door Installation
- DHF Gates & Barriers
- Electrical Installation Experience
None of the above criteria is essential, however you will need to be responsible for wiring and fitting the gates, barriers and bollards and must be able to carry out these installations leading a 2-man team along with a Mate.
Most of my client's work is based in the Yorkshire area, however occasional work in the North-East and North-West of England may be required of you, however prior notice will be offered.
My client will offer to the successful Gate & Barrier Engineer;
- Travel Time paid after initial 30 minutes to and from work.
- 37.5 Hours Contract
- Competitive Basic Rates of Pay (Up to £13.50 per Hour)
- All power tools, however hand tools will be required to be provided by the Engineer.
- 20 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
If you are an experienced Gate and Barrier Engineer based in West Yorkshire, looking for a new opportunity please apply accordingly.