Lift Service Engineer
My client is a multi-national highly reputable name within the Lift and Escalator Industry, currently recruiting for a Lift Service Engineer to cover a route in the Lancashire area . The company has over 150 years' experience in the new installation, design, manufacture and maintenance of mobility equipment, lifting equipment and elevators.
They are currently seeking a Lift Service Engineer to be responsible for;
- Reporting to emergency breakdowns of traction and hydraulic elevators throughout the Lancashire area.
- Carrying out routine servicing and maintenance on lifts.
- Performing minor repairs where necessary.
- Fault finding mechanically and electrically on all types of elevator.
- Reporting to the Area Service Manager, updating all work records electronically.
- Taking part in the out of hours standby rota on a 1 week in 5 basis.
To be considered for the role of the Lift Service Engineer, you must have;
- An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Servicing and Maintenance, either fully or part completed.
- Experience in independently managing a service route, attending to routine lift checks and maintenance
- A full UK driving license.
- Full UK rights to live and work.
- An ability to fault find both electrically and mechanically.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will offer;
- 25 Days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Overtime paid at 1.5x after 39 hours
- Standby and call-out fees paid
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular pay reviews
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are a full or part-qualified Lift Service Engineer based in the Lancashire area, please apply accordingly to join a highly reputable company and gain access to exciting future career opportunities.